UIDAI tweeted the information, will be applicable to all
UIDAI has given a big update regarding Aadhar Card. UIDAI has given information about this special facility related to Aadhar card by tweeting from its official Twitter handle.
- big update about aadhar card
- This great work will be done with one link
- UIDAI tweeted the information
New Delhi: Aadhaar CardLatest News: UIDAI has given a big update regarding Aadhar Card Update. Now you will not have to face any problem if you lose your Aadhar card. Actually, now downloading Aadhaar online has become very easy. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has given this information and also shared a direct link by clicking on which you can download the Aadhaar card anywhere.
- UIDAI tweeted
UIDAI has given information about this facility by tweeting from its official Twitter handle. Aadhaar is currently the most important document of our identity. You need Aadhaar to take advantage of bank work or government scheme. With this, now the problems related to keeping Aadhaar together or related to it can be got rid of.
Sharing the direct link to download Aadhar card online, UIDAI tweeted,.
- Here is the step-by-step process
- Download your Aadhaar by following these steps
- Login to the UIDAI direct link eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Tick the box to the left of the option ‘I want a masked Aadhaar’ if you want to have a masked Aadhar card.
- Enter the security code or captcha.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP.
- After submission of OTP, your Aadhar card details and option to download Aadhar will be displayed on your computer monitor or cell.
- The phone will appear on the screen.
- Click on download option and save it for future reference.