China-Pakistan restless due to Modi-Biden meeting
will tighten the noose on terrorism-expansionism
This is the first bilateral meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Joe Biden, in which both countries will make a strategy from terrorism to expansionism. Obviously, China-Pakistan are restless in such a situation.
- The first bilateral meeting between India and the US is
- Both countries will make a strategy on terrorism and expansionism
- Full attention will be given to stop China’s growing power
Washington: After meeting US Vice President Kamala Harris, PM Narendra Modi will meet US President Joe Biden. According to Indian time, PM Modi and Biden are going to have a bilateral meeting at 8.30 pm at the White House. Biden is going to host PM Modi at the White House for the first time after becoming the President. Earlier, there have been virtual meetings between PM Modi and US President Biden twice in the last 8 months, but today for the first time as President Biden and PM Modi will meet face-to-face.
- China-Pakistan restless over Modi-Biden meeting
Today, the eyes of many countries of the world will be on the historic meeting of PM Narendra Modi and US President Joe Biden. This is the first bilateral meeting between India and the US since President Biden took office, in which both countries will formulate a strategy on terrorism and expansionism. Obviously, China-Pakistan are restless in such a situation. Apart from this, PM Modi will also attend the Quad Countries Summit today.
- These 10 important issues can be discussed
This will be the first personal meeting of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with President Joe Biden (PM Narendra Modi and Joe Biden Meeting). Now the question is, what will happen when PM Modi and Joe Biden will meet? Many important issues can be discussed between the two leaders.
1. India-US Global Partnership
2. Strengthening Bilateral Trade and Investment Relations
3. Strengthening Defense and Security Cooperation
4. Promoting Strategic Clean Energy Partnership
5. Strategy Against Terrorism
6. Ways to Stop Cross-Border Terrorism
7. Afghanistan Crisis
8. Reinforcement of China’s Expansionism
9. Fundamentalism and Extremism
10. Climate Change
- Afghanistan issue likely to dominate
In the bilateral meeting, President Joe Biden and Prime Minister Modi will review the bilateral relations between the two countries. At the same time, the issue of Afghanistan is likely to dominate in the talks between the two leaders. India’s concern is increasing after the capture of the terrorist organization Taliban in Afghanistan. The way the Taliban is getting the support of China and Pakistan, it can increase the difficulties for India. This is the reason why India is raising this issue prominently on the world stage. In a speech at the United Nations, Joe Biden pointed to China’s threats and assured allies that they were ready to take a leadership role. When Biden gave his first speech as President at the General Assembly of the United Nations, he also mentioned terrorism.
- Full focus on stopping China’s growing power
PM Modi is meeting a President whose full focus is on stopping the growing power of China. America knows that this is not possible without India’s cooperation. In such a situation, it can be expected that India-US partnership against expansionism and terrorism will reach new heights.