know what Taliban said in the second press conference?
NATO countries have said that it will not be easy to get everyone out of Afghanistan by 31 August. The US Army is also admitting that it is difficult to do so. A terrorist organization is also threatening the countries which claim themselves to be the superpowers of the world.
- Taliban’s second PC in Afghanistan
- organization pretending to change image
- Photos are revealing the lies of Taliban.
New Delhi: The Taliban has once again pretended to adopt a liberal and democratic attitude towards the people of Afghanistan. This was the Taliban’s second press conference after the capture of Kabul, which makes it clear that this time the Taliban is desperate to change its image through the media. Whereas the truth is that it has not changed at all and the Afghan people will have to follow Sharia law if not today or tomorrow. First of all, let us tell you the big things of this press conference.
‘Taliban’s second press conference’
1. The Taliban has said that the US is encouraging the people of Afghanistan to leave the country and it does not want to do so. He says that the Taliban needs the talent of these people. Imagine that the Taliban, which suppressed the Afghan civilians, is now talking about the talent of the people.
2. The Taliban said that all media organizations and national radio have started functioning again. People are working in these areas without fear and panic. Whereas the truth is that journalists are scared there and a woman journalist has also been stopped from entering the office. It’s because of Taliban
3. The Taliban appealed to the leaders of the Northern Alliance in Panjshir to return to Kabul, saying that they should adopt the path of dialogue. After listening to these things of Taliban, you will feel that they now want peaceful rule. But the truth is that he could never win Panjshir, so he himself is resorting to talks.
4. Banks will also open in Afghanistan from Wednesday, this was also said in the same press conference.
5. The Taliban have asked the women to stay at home until the situation returns to normal. Afghanistan can never remain calm under the regime of the radical Taliban, and this means that the Taliban will no longer allow these women to leave, as it did in the past.
6. The Taliban today also warned America and said that America should take its citizens out of Afghanistan by 31 August. If this does not happen, the Taliban will react strongly. This is a direct Taliban threat to America
7.NATO countries have said that it will not be easy to get all the people out of Afghanistan by 31 August. The US military is also admitting that it is very difficult to do so. Think a terrorist organization is threatening the countries which claim themselves to be the superpowers of the world. America must have been embarrassed after this Taliban press conference.
Our correspondent Anas Malik was also present in this press conference. He also asked questions about a secret meeting between Taliban leader Mullah Baradar and the US intelligence agency CIA, on which a Taliban spokesman declined to comment.