Read these priceless thoughts on Gandhi Jayanti, your life will change
Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021: Mahatma Gandhi had given us freedom but along with this he also gave many inspirational thoughts. If these ideas are implemented then your life can change. We are going to tell you some such precious thoughts of Gandhiji.
- Gandhiji gave many valuable ideas
- Gandhiji was a priest of non-violence and truth.
- Life will change by following these
New Delhi. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021: Today’s day (October 2) is very special. This day is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti. Mahatma Gandhi is a role model for the people of the country. He brought freedom by following the path of truth and non-violence. Gandhiji was not only a freedom fighter but also a great thinker. His ideas are still very relevant today. You will find Gandhi’s thoughts written in government offices, schools and colleges. Many scholars also include his ideas in their books and speeches. If Gandhiji’s ideas are implemented, they can change a person’s life.
We are going to tell you some of his precious thoughts on Gandhi Jayanti. By following these thoughts, you will be able to achieve a lot in life.
What you have done today depends on your tomorrow and your tomorrow is your future, so pay full attention to your today so that your future can be good.
- Of all the thoughts in the world, only one will survive and that is the truth.
- The best way to know yourself is to serve others.
- My mind is my temple, I will not allow anyone to pass through my mind with my dirty feet.
- You don’t understand the importance of someone until you really lose someone.
- Love is the biggest power in the world and we can get love only by soft behavior and not with anger. With love we can conquer anything in the world.
- If you do not speak the truth then your whole world will become false and everyone will lie to you, if you speak the truth then everyone will tell you the truth.
- First they will ignore you, then they will laugh at you, then they will fight with you, and then you will win.
- If you want to find yourself, the best way is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- All religions give the same teaching, just their point of view is different.
- Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn like you are going to live the years.
- You can shake the whole world with your humility.
- A good person is a friend of all living beings.
- The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the specialty of the strong.
- The day when the power of love overpowers the love for power, there will be peace in the world.
- Freedom has no meaning unless there is freedom to make mistakes.
- Rose does not need to preach. He only spreads his happiness. Her fragrance is her message.
- We become like the one whom we worship.
- Shraddha means confidence and confidence means faith in God.
- Some people only dream of success while others wake up and work hard.