If the marriage is canceled due to corona infection, then now you will get a cover of 10 lakhs for the loss from it. Companies like ICICI Lombard, Future Generali, HDFC Argo, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance are providing wedding insurance in India.
- Wedding insurance is a big thing in the Corona era
- Canceled marriage will get money back
- Wedding insurance will get cover up to 10 lakhs
New Delhi: Worldwide there is panic again due to the increasing cases of the new variant of Coronavirus, Omicron. In many countries, there has been a situation of lockdown again. In India too, the cases of Omicron are increasing day by day. It is believed that the third wave of corona virus may come in the country.
However, after two waves of corona had passed, life was slowly getting back on track. People were again planning weddings, functions and travels as before. But, now again in view of the threat of third wave of epidemic, the central government as well as the state governments have started taking strict steps.
- Will get cover of Rs 10 lakh
A yellow alert has been issued in the capital Delhi regarding Corona, under which no more than 20 people can gather in Delhi for marriage or any kind of function. In such a situation, the tension of those people who have booked weddings in January and February has increased. Many people have started canceling marriages despite the financial loss. If you have also done this then there is news of work for you. Now you can get a benefit of 10 lakhs if the marriage is canceled during Corona. You will not even have to spend a lot for this.
- Wedding insurance is a big deal
In view of the increasing case of Corona, due to the new guidelines, many marriages can be canceled this year as well. At the same time, booking of banquet hall, marriage hall, farm house etc. is done in lakhs, in such a situation, many times these people refuse to refund the money after canceling the booking. Many companies in the country give you wedding insurance to deal with such situations.
Many insurance companies of the country also sell you marriage insurance. With this, you are provided financial security from the cancellation of marriage to theft of your jewelry and in case of accident after marriage.
- Know how to get benefits
If you have insured your marriage then you will not suffer any loss. Actually, in this, insurance companies prepare packages for marriage in advance. At the same time, some companies also offer packages according to the need.
- Will get insurance on these
– On advance DA paid to the caterer
– Advance money for any hall or resort booked Advance money given to travel agencies
– Money paid on printing of wedding cards
– Money paid for decoration and music
– Money paid on wedding venue sets to other decorations
- How is the amount determined?
It is worth noting that the sum assured of wedding insurance is decided on the basis of how much you have insured. The most important thing is that even if you have changed the date of marriage, you can claim the claim. In this, the premium charged is only from 0.7 percent to 2 percent of your sum assured. That is, if you have got a wedding insurance of Rs 10 lakh, then you will have to pay a premium of Rs 7,500 to 15,000.
- Claim will not be received in these circumstances
– terrorist attack
strike of any kind
– Sudden cancellation or breakdown of marriage
– The bride or groom getting kidnapped
– If the bride or groom misses the flight or train due to their own fault at the wedding
– Damage to wedding clothes or personal belongings
– Venue change or cancellation abruptly
– Due to electrical or mechanical fault
– Damage caused by wrong maintenance of wedding venue
– intentionally causing harm or committing suicide
- Know what is its process
Before taking insurance, you have to give all the information about the wedding expenses to the insurance agency.
As soon as you have a loss, inform your insurance company immediately.
After this, if any of your things have been stolen, then inform the police about it and hand over the copy of the FIR to the insurance company.
Fill the form to claim, submit all the documents together with the company.
Your insurance company will take full information by sending a representative for its investigation, then only the claimed money will be returned.
If your claim turns out to be true, then the insurance company will fully compensate for the loss.
If wrong, the claim will be rejected.
The insurance company can give the amount directly to the wedding venue or vendor.
If in any way the policyholder is not happy with the amount claimed, then he can directly go to the court and keep his case.
In any case, the wedding insurance claim is settled within 30 days of the accident.