Satyasai Tours And Travels, (Later to be called “Satyasai”, a term which, unless the context or definition thereof, is deemed to include the entities under its jurisdiction, the parent company, legal attorneys and authorized shares) provides you with a user name (hereinafter referred to as “User” “) through its websites and all mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as” Service “), content, resources, communication tools, social forums, commercial platforms and access to other services.
The Terms of Service contained in this document govern the service and its use by users. These Terms of Service will include all amendments, related policies, operating rules, etc., as may be published by Satyasai from time to time on its websites or mobile applications.
- Modification of the Service Satyasai reserves the right to alter, transfer or suspend the Service or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without obligation to give any prior notice to anyone. User agrees that Satyasai will not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or termination of service.
- Services for the purpose of providing users with a content index that is relevant to their search process and are publicly available on selected third-party sites. The User will use the Services to make a selection using the Index and any purchases made properly, the User will be redirected to the Third Party Site (hereafter referred to as the “Purpose”). Satyasai does not sell any Speed News on its websites or mobile applications as part of its services. Satyasai uses spiders and other web crawlers to access content and images only from third-party sites for this purpose, but does not create repositories or collections of such content or images. Satysai agrees that any automated system or spider used to access Third Party Sites will not reduce or decrease the speed and performance of Third Party Servers to the extent that those third party servers generally handle messages sent by users using web browsers.
- Service Usage The technology and software under the website / mobile applications and services of our services are Satyasai assets. User agrees not to copy, modify, transfer, distribute or reverse the technology to any developer or software under the website / mobile applications or Satyasai applications. User will comply with all copyright notices, notices or restrictions contained in any content that is available through the service. User agrees not to download any Service feature provided on the Website / Mobile Application. User agrees not to defraud or remove allegations of any author, legal or other plausible cause or name of the owner or traditional label or image source or other content provided on mobile websites / applications. For more information on patents on the Service, please see the Intellectual Property Rights section of this section.
- Satyasai disclaims any Content Content found on third-party sites and any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions from any such content, or transfers or transfers of all or part of it. he is not responsible for any damage or delivery. it came from it.
- Satyasai websites and mobile applications may contain links to other Internet Wide Web related sites, resources and advertisers. Because Satysai is not responsible for the availability of these external resources or their content, users should address any concerns about any external links to such site manager or webmaster.
User-created content The user will be responsible for and responsible for content posted by him / her on the Satysai website (s) and / or mobile application. The service may include the ability to like, post updates, comment, and other features that allow User feedback, comment, and content. While Grenium does not control user-posted content, it has the right to delete, move or edit messages, comments, etc. (Can be used at its discretion without notice). , in violation of copyright or trademark or other applicable laws, or otherwise unacceptable, and terminating the user’s access to the Services. By submitting Content to any of the above platforms, User agrees to protect and hold Satysai harmless from all claims, costs and costs (including legal costs) arising from any liability created by User Post Content.
By submitting Content to Websites and / or Mobile Applications, User will receive a permanent, non-refundable, Satysai reproduction, conversion, translation, discovery, distribution and license of full or partial content. Giving a special free license. , of any kind.
obligation to register
- As part of the registration or use of the Service or account creation process, User may be required to make login credentials by selecting a password and providing an email address. The user will provide accurate, accurate, current and complete information about him or her as required by the service registration form (such data as “Registration Information”). User will be solely responsible for this registration information and no Satysai is liable for authenticity, accuracy, loss or theft;
- The user will save and instantly update registration information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If User provides any false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete information, Satyasai reserves the right to close the user’s account and deny any current or future use of the service;
- The User shall be responsible for the confidentiality of User Accounts and Passwords created and agree to notify Satysai immediately of any unauthorized use of Passwords or Accounts or any security breach;
- User may not use someone else’s account without permission;
- The User will log out of his Account at the end of each session and acknowledge that failure to do so may result in unauthorized use of the Account;
- User will comply with all applicable local laws regarding the age limit for subscribing to Services or part thereof;
- User is responsible for all use of his or her Account or Service activity, including the use of the Account by any third party. Any fraud, harassment, or other illegal activity, at the discretion of Satysai, may be grounds for termination of the user’s account, and Satysai may refer the User to the appropriate law enforcement agencies;
- Satyasai and / or third parties, from time to time, may send email messages to users, including ads, special promotions and other marketing materials (“Email Marketing Program”) in accordance with the terms agreed upon between Satyasai and its selected partners. Satyasai also offers customized email services to users. Users must decide to “log in” to our email services during registration or via a link to the Satyasai site, before they can access any email service, newsletters, special promotions or other marketing materials (“opt-in”). -in the email program “). Satysai reserves the right to work with any email vendor to provide these email marketing programs or email login programs;
- User agrees not to use this service:
- interfere with or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Service by other users;
- willfully or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that have legal force;
- pretend not to be any other person or organization, or misrepresent or otherwise demonstrate your involvement with any person or organization;
- Interfere with or interrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or do not comply with any requirements, regulations or guidelines of the networks connected to the service;
- Upload, post, email, post or otherwise do anything illegal, dangerous, intimidating, hostile, hostile, harassing, abusive, inappropriate, obscene, obscene, violating the privacy of others, racially, racistly or otherwise;
- upload files containing viruses, worms, corrupted files or other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or reduce the performance of any computer or telecommunications equipment or other property;
- harassing or harassing other users or collecting or storing personal information about other users;
- reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any part, use or use of the service;
- harm in any way to children;
- Creating articles or deceptive detection of the origin of any content that is transmitted through services or promoting limited access or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (not linked to another accessible page);
- Upload, send or transfer anything you do not have the right to transfer under any law or under any contractual relationship.
- Interrupting the normal flow of communication, which makes the screen “scroll” faster than other service users, or otherwise act in a way that allows other users to participate in real-time exchanges negatively affects the volume;
- User will not use Satyasai websites or mobile apps to do any illegal activities.
- All intellectual property rights relating to the websites and applications of mobile phones and the technology contained therein are vested in Satyasai and are protected under applicable Indian laws.
- Except for the above, all copyrights, trademarks, logos, service marks and other intellectual property rights (“Third IP”) relating to any content or images uploaded in connection with the Services are owned or controlled by third parties and such Satyasai Uploaded content or image it should be used for a purpose only. User agrees not to use any third party IP or to delete, hide or delete any copyright or other notification related to any other brand or source identifier installed on websites / Mobile Applications and Services, including without limitation Including size, color, location. or the style of all related tags in relation to that third party IP.
- Satyasai allows Users to access and use the Service for this purpose only and Users may not download directly or indirectly or modify / modify / modify / modify / modify / modify / translate / translate / copy / publish / approve. distribute or transfer any content to the service, or any part thereof; or failed to remove or display any promotional tag line installed on the service, directly or indirectly, without the written consent of Satyasai. The user must not keep any copy of these pages stored on disk or in any other storage format, except for the purpose of using them for later viewing purposes or for printable print purposes for other purposes.
- If you, as a user, believe that your security activity has been posted on the Satyasai website or mobile app in a way that infringes or threatens to infringe your intellectual property in that activity, you may file a violation notice. These requests should only be submitted by a third party IP owner or authorized agent.1 The fastest and easiest way to notify us of intellectual property violations using our web form. However, any non-User claim may result in the termination of the User Account and the termination of services.
Membership Fees and Fees
- Services or part thereof may be made available to the User upon registration by the User. Although some Services are currently provided free of charge by Satyasai, User acknowledges and agrees that future service registration may incur charges or costs.
- Satyasai reserves the right to increase / decrease / apply / reduce registration fees to access Services or Service components at any time. However, no User may be charged for access to the Services unless Satyasai has obtained its prior agreement to register such services.
- If at any time Satyasai requires registration fees for now free Services sections, Satysai will notify the User prior to these fees. Thereafter, the user can cancel his account at any time. All fees and charges will be charged and paid by the User. The user will pay all applicable taxes related to the use of the services through his Account.
- additional costs
- If the registration of certain services involves access to areas containing other products, the user may be required to pay an additional fee for full access to those products. These additional funds will be made public. When a user uses the Service, he or she may incur additional costs, such as telecom payments, data costs or service provider costs. The user is responsible for all such costs.
- APPLICATION FOR GUARANTEE Satyasai and its services are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind. Satyasai expressly disclaims all express, implied, and official guarantees permitted by law in respect of the Service, including, without limitation, warranty, title deeds, copyright certificates. Satyasi rejects any guarantees regarding the safety, reliability, timeliness and performance of the services. Satyasai rejects any warranty on the services or services received in terms of the service or any link provided by the service or received by any link provided by the service. , anything certified by Satysai with regard to (a) the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of information in a particular case; (b) that the service will not be interrupted, timed, safe, or faulty; (c) the quality of any goods, services or other items purchased from third parties for use by the Department will meet your expectations or needs; or (d) any errors made to the service will be remedied
- credit limit
- Satyasai will not be held liable at any time directly, indirectly, for example, punitively, accidentally, specifically, subsequently, for damages (including, without limitation, damage caused by user computer system or business loss) based on warranties, agreements, torts or otherwise. appears in any way relating to the use or operation of Satyasai websites / mobile applications, in the use of Satyasai websites / mobile applications with delay or inability to work with interruptions, suspensions, or disconnection of Services, or by unauthorized use of any content made available as part of the Satyasai Web Services Mobile.
- User Contact If the User indicates on the registration form that he or she would like to receive that information,
- Satyasai will allow certain third party vendors to provide information about their products and services; and
- Satyasai may disclose user information and demographics, provided that it does not disclose the user’s identity in connection with the disclosure of that information.
- Termination of Satysai may, at its discretion, terminate or suspend User access to all or part of the Services for any reason, including, without limitation, any breach or provision of these Terms of Service. Satyasai reserves the right to block IP access to its servers.
- These Terms of Service are specified and will be adopted and enforced in accordance with Indian law. The User unmistakably acknowledges that the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka in India (subject to the categories below) have a special jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising out of these Terms of Service or the legal relationship established by them may , and for that purpose he has implicitly submitted all disputes within the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Content in the form of news (“Content Content”) from the website is published by https://speednews.co.in/ Speed News is not liable in any way for the content of the news uploaded to the Satysai website and is not responsible for the creation / distribution / modification of this content content. Satysai removes all debt from such news content.
- Dedication and Dedication
- No right, and no obligation is offered by the User under this Agreement without the written consent of Satysai and any attempt and transfer without such consent shall be in vain and ineffective. Apart from the above, however, Satysai shall have the right to all or almost all of its assets to the follower, whether sold, incorporated or otherwise, of this Agreement, and all the rights and obligations below. This Agreement shall bind and be bound by the parties to it and its respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and approved distributors, unless otherwise provided herein.
- Neither party is nor shall be deemed to be an agent or legal representative of the other party for any purpose. Neither party shall be entitled to enter into any contract in the name of or on behalf of the other party, and neither party shall in any way be entitled to pledge to the credit of the other party or as a right to do so Won’t be able to stop myself.
- If any provision(s) of the Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, or otherwise invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to reflect, as far as possible. The intentions of the parties along with other provisions remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver (express or implied) by either party of any breach of these Terms of Service shall constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. No provision of the Terms of Service shall be waived by any act, omission or knowledge of any party or its agents or employees, except as expressly waiving such provision in writing and duly authorized by the exempting party. Signed by the authorized officer.
- statute of limitations
- User and Satysai agree that any cause of action arising out of or relating to these Services must be commenced within one (1) year of the cause of action arising; Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. If you do not agree to any of our Terms of Service outlined above, please do not read or use content on any network of our websites and mobile applications or take advantage of our service.
Content Related Complaints
Any complaint regarding the content from the website will be made by the victim within 7 (seven) days from the date of first posting or incorporation to the following person appointed by the Company whose details are provided below:
E-mail:- [email protected]