Difference between Green Crackers and Firecrackers: Many states have banned dangerous and polluting firecrackers and allowed to burn green crackers, but do you know what are green crackers and what are they from the old traditional firecrackers? How are they different?
- By burning green crackers Pollution is very less
- Green crackers do not contain harmful chemicals
- Green crackers also reduce noise pollution
New Delhi: Before Diwali, the sound of firecrackers is already being heard, but in the meantime the state governments have geared up to curb the pollution caused by firecrackers and some states have completely banned the burning of crackers. (Firecrackers banned on Diwali) has been imposed, while some state governments have allowed the burning of green crackers. However, a time limit has been set for this.
- What are Green Crackers
In place of dangerous and polluting firecrackers, many states have allowed the burning of green crackers and its craze is visible among the people. But do you know what are green crackers and how are they different from the old traditional crackers?
- This damage caused by burning firecrackers
Burning of firecrackers increases air pollution in cities with more population, which is already in poor condition in the air quality index in winter season. It is more dangerous to burn firecrackers amid the Coronavirus Pandemic, because due to pollution, immunity weakens and people have to face difficulty in breathing.
- How different are green crackers from normal crackers (Difference between Green Crackers and Firecrackers)
Green crackers are the invention of the National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) and they are similar to traditional firecrackers from sound to appearance, but the pollution on burning them is much less and they are 40 cm higher than normal firecrackers. Generate up to 50% less harmful gas. Although it is not that green crackers will not cause pollution at all, although they are less harmful than normal firecrackers.
- Green crackers do not contain harmful chemicals (Chemical in Green Crackers)
Green crackers do not contain harmful chemicals that promote air pollution. Aluminium, barium, potassium nitrate and carbon are not used in these or the amount of hazardous chemicals in green crackers is very less. Because of this, pollution from these firecrackers is reduced.
- Green crackers also reduce noise pollution (Green Crackers Noise Pollution)
Green crackers reduce air pollution as well as noise pollution, because they are slightly smaller in size and make less noise. The maximum noise pollution caused by green crackers is 110 to 125 decibels, while from normal firecrackers it is up to 160 decibels.
- Green crackers are costlier than normal firecrackers
- Talking about the cost of green crackers, they are a bit expensive as compared to conventional firecrackers. If normal firecrackers are banned in your state and green firecrackers have been allowed, then you can buy green crackers at a government-registered shop. Apart from this, you can also buy Green Firecrackers Online.