After the GST reduction, the prices of these two electric wheels were reduced by 28 thousand, knowing the top 6 cars
The price of petrol in this country affects the sky. The government, on the other hand, offers relief from double-wheel-drive electricity prices. The government has reduced GST to two-wheel-drive under the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles (FAME II) program. Where previously the GST rate was 12 percent, it has now been reduced to 5 percent. After that their numbers dropped to 28 thousand. Let us know where the rupees are reduced where two electric wheels work.
- RV revolt 400
- Revolt Motors reduced the price of the Revolt RV 400 by Rs 28,200, after which its price increased to 62,599. Previously it was priced at Rs 90,799 ex-showroom. In this case, the company used a 5kW electric motor. Three-way bikes have been offered, including the Eco, Normal and Sport. In this case, the company offers an eight-year warranty of up to 1.5 lakh kilometers.
- Qube Electric TVS
- The price of TVS Qube scooter launched this year by TVS Motors has dropped dramatically. As a result of the revised FAME II grant, an amount of Rs 11,250 has been reduced for this school. Following the reduction in prices, the price of this electric scooter increased to Rs 100,777 (Delhi) and Rs 110,506 (Bengaluru). The QS Electric TVS scooter has a 4.4 kW electric car. It offers a range of 75 km in one full case. The top speed of this electric scooter is 78 kmph. This electric scooter can accelerate from 0 to 40 miles [40 to 40 km] an hour in 4.2 seconds.
- Okinawa Praise
- The price of Okinawa Praise has also been reduced to Rs 17,900. After this now the electric scooter which costs Rs 1.15 lakh can be bought for just Rs 97,100. Scooter is available in Glossy Red Black, Glossy Golden Black, Glossy Silver Black color options. The company has also developed an app for this scooter. You can download this Okinawa Echo app from the Google Play Store.
- Ather 450X
- The price of Ather Energy’s Ather 450X electric scooter has also dropped. About Rs 14,500 has been disbursed. The Ather Energy Ather 450X scooter is now about Rs 14,500 cheaper. It offers a range of 116Km at full charge, while it has a range of 85km in Eco mode and 75km in Ride mode. The scooter is powered by a 2.9kwh battery, which produces 6kW of power and generates 26Nm of torque. This scooter can accelerate from 0 to 40 km in just 3.41 seconds. After the price reduction, the price of the Ather 450X scooter at Rs 1,46,926 dropped to Rs 1,32,426 lakh.
- Hero Photon HX
- You can also buy Hero Photon HX at a lower price. After receiving the grant, the scooter can be brought home for Rs 71,449. Features such as digital speedometer, remote lock with anti-theft alarm, combi-braking system, LED light and USB port are provided on this screen.
- Hero Optima HX
- Despite this, the price of Hero Optima HX has been significantly reduced. 15,600 rupees have been reduced from this electric scooter. Following this price reduction, the price (ex-showroom) of the unique Hero Optima HX batteries has risen to Rs 58,990. At the same time, you will now be able to bring one of its battery models home for Rs 53,600. Prior to the price reduction for this scooter, the Hero Optima HX price varied by Rs 74,660 batteries, while its single battery was Rs 61,640. This scooter provides a driving range of up to 82 km in one case. If you want to bring this luxury electric scooter home, then you can book online at the company’s website for a token fee of just Rs 2,999.