If you also have an account in SBI, then you can ask for 20 thousand rupees on such a call
Doorstep Banking Services: If you have an account in SBI, then you can ask for Rs 20000 by simply calling sitting at home. This can be done through door step banking of SBI. Know its complete process
- This service is for SBI customers
- You can order 20 thousand rupees sitting at home
- Registration in home branch is necessary for door step facility.
New Delhi. Most of the people have faith in the country’s largest government bank, the Reserve Bank of India. If you also have an account in SBI, then this news is for you only. Now you don’t need to go to bank or ATM to withdraw or deposit cash. You can ask for cash at home by just making a call. The name of this service of SBI is Doorstep Banking (DSB) Services. Under this service, customers can do transactions up to Rs 20000. This facility of door step banking is subject to certain conditions.
You can order 20 thousand rupees sitting at home
According to the SBI website, registration for door step facility is necessary at the home branch. The maximum limit for the amount of cash withdrawal and cash deposit is Rs 20,000. That is, under the door step facility, you can ask for or deposit 20 thousand rupees in a day sitting at home. Apart from this, facilities like chequebook, life certificate, demand draft, or deposit are also available in door step banking.
- Service charge for doorstep banking
SBI’s new doorstep banking service will not be available on joint, non-individual and minor accounts. On the other hand, if the registered address of the customer falls within a radius of 5 km of the home branch, then this facility will not be available. For financial and non-financial services in doorstep banking, Rs 75 + GST will be charged.
- Received Rs.
The registration of doorstep banking service can be done through mobile application, website or call centre. Registration can also be done by calling toll free number 1800111103. For more details customers can click on.
- Register like this in DSB App
- Download Doorstep Banking App.
- Register with mobile number in it
- OTP will be generated from this system and sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter this OTP in the DSB app.
- Enter your Name and Email, Password (PIN) for confirmation and accept the terms and conditions.
- DSB app will send you welcome SMS during registration
- There login with PIN for additional information.
- In this, along with entering the address, there is also an option to add an address. You can add more than one address and store it in DSB App.